Danish Dining Chairs, Teak Dining Chairs By Erik Buch, Mid Century Chairs
Six Eric Buch Danish dining chairs. Highly collectable Model 49 chairs, designed by Erik Buch in the 1960s for Oddense Maskinsnedkeri.
Newly reupholstered in Abraham Moon 100% wool seagrass. A free fabric sample is available on request.
All pieces are original (no reproductions) and are restored to the highest standard by traditional crafts people. Payments must be received within 48 hours of purchasing your item.
For an accurate quote simply send us your postcode. You'll find we are very approachable and happy to help. The item "Danish dining chairs, teak dining chairs by Erik Buch, mid century chairs" is in sale since Friday, October 11, 2019. This item is in the category "Home, Furniture & DIY\Furniture\Chairs".
- Maximum Height: 78.5cm
- Maximum Width: 52cm
- Model: Model 49
- Colour: blue/green
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Denmark
- Department: Furniture
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Firmness: Medium
- Item Height: 78.5cm
- Item Width: 52cm
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Material: Teak
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Pattern: Solid
- Type: Dining Chair
- Required Tools: No Tools Required
- Maximum Seat Height: 45cm
- Maximum Length: 48cm
- Upholstery Fabric: 100% Wool
- Year Manufactured: 1960
- Finish: Waxed
- Item Length: 48cm
- Number of Items in Set: 6
- Room: Any Room
- Seat Height: 45cm
- Packaging: Fully wrapped for transit
- Brand: Erik Buch
- Time Period Manufactured: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)